logo

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome to the Kerouac Corner blog

Ok, so I didn't wait to hear from the group and just set it up anyway. It would be cool to see this take off.

So, we need contributors. Send me an email using the form at the right with your name, email adress, if you'd like to contribute type yes/no in that box, and then what you'd like to contribute. To become a contributor just fill that form in and sign up for blogger and I will add you to the contributors list and you can start posting right away.

So now to start off this blog right, how about a little Jack?

1 Comments:

Blogger cosmiccowgirl said...

Well, shoot, just discovered this, but where is the little box? I have got a stash of Jack to contribute...check out my blog, look on the right for the beat poets tag, see if it is up your alley...

September 4, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home